FatPipe Events Program
At FatPipe we believe in investing in our community by hosting a variety of events. From workshops and professional training to networking events there is always something fun happening at FatPipe Coworking Space.
- This event has passed.
Intro To WordPress
March 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$100
This workshop is for beginners who want to learn about WordPress, a very popular content management system, used for websites and blogs. By the end of the workshop, you will know how to set up, build, and manage a WordPress website. Although we will go over how to install WordPress, in the interest of time, we will use temporary installations already set up for everyone to use. You are welcome to use your own WordPress installation if you already have that setup.
This class will be taught over two weeks on Mon & Wed evenings:
CLASS FEE: $100 Class Fee covers ALL 4 classes on the following dates:
• Mon, March 26th from 5:30-7:30pm
• Wed, March 29th from 5:30-7:30pm
• Mon, April 2nd from 5:30-7:30pm
• Wed, April 4th from 5:30-7:30pm
In this beginner’s workshop we’ll cover:
• installing WordPress
• the administration and management of your WP site
• managing comments, spam, security, widgets, and menus
• finding and installing themes and plugins
• bulk editing of pages/posts
• customization of themes.